Monday, April 24, 2006

What am I doing for www.lakhpatipage.com marketing?

There have been numerous queries, especially from small business owners asking me what am I doing for marketing my site www.lakhpatipage.com. They keep comparing me to crorepatipage and ask me whether I am planning some press release or something.

I would like to make it clear to all the site visitors that, I'm not exactly sure at this moment how one can get himself a press release. If getting a press release was so simple every body who wants to advertise would have gotten his service a press release.

However, at the same time I understand that crorepatipage managed to do it. I have not yet been able to understand how and would love to have comments from visitors if they know anything of this. I would also like to get some publicity, especially in press or any other media. If anybody has connections in the media where I can get in an article or something I am ready for it. I am willing to pay too.

1 Comments:

At 9:09 AM, Blogger smileyblogs said...

Cool blog, i think Pixel Ad is least talked about website advertising or marketing on the internet today..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home